Property Acquisition Requirements Profile
of Dutch Real Estate Investments GmbH:
- Locations (upwards of 20,000 inhabitants) in the following economic areas
- North-Rhine Westphalia with the emphasis on the Rhine axis between Bonn, Cologne and Düsseldorf
- Rhine-Main with Frankfurt am Main, Mainz, Wiesbaden
- In integrated locationsIn integrated locations with positive development outlook. In addition to the top city locations, good locations in city districts as well as in secondary centres with significant catchment areas are also permitted. This applies for both normal and high-price locations.
- With residential use, focus on existing property and redevelopment of existing property built after 1990. No property from the period 1950 to 1980 that has not been fully renovated.
- Investment volume per object between 10 and 20 million euro. No property should be below 2.5 million euro. Individual investments or portfolios up to a level of 90 million euro.
Aim: Securing the capacity of the property for letting as well as the quality of the object in the long term (buy and hold).